Hello there & Happy Tuesday!
This week is all about Loooooooove! Valentine’s Day is this coming Thursday, and I wanted to give you all a little present. 🙂 Since I got so much positive feedback about last week’s long play video compilation – I thought I’d make another one for you this week!
This week we’ve got 30+ Minutes of back-to-back nonstop Valentine’s Day Songs!
Songs about love and friendship that are fun and easy to move and sing along too! And these songs/videos are from over the last 8 years! We start with one of my first ever Valentine’s Day videos, Love Grows – a lovely song that we get to sing and Sign along too, and a song I continue to teach every year during February. Here’s the full list:
1. Love Grows (Sing & Sign Along)
2. Skinnamarink with Sunshine & Broccoli
3. You Have My Heart with Amelia Robinson
4. You Are My Sunshine with Eliana Gensler
5. Bushel and A Peck
6. The More We Get Together (Sing & Sign Along)
7. Love The Music with Amelia Robinson
8. Have A Heart (Rhyme & Fingerplay)
9. Tony Chestnut
10. You Are My Sunshine with Annie Lynn and Vivi Melody
11. Skinnamarink (Miss Nina 2012 version)
12. Make New Friends
13. Colors Of You (Miss Nina Original Song)
Press play and start moving and singing along!
And you guys – did you hear??!!1 My friend and fellow kids musician, LUCY KALANTARI, WON THE GRAMMY FOR BEST CHILDREN’S MUSIC ALBUM!!!
Holy cow – I watched the live stream and screamed when they called her name. I am so happy and excited for her! Not only an extraordinarily talented, but a wonderful and genuine person. I ADORE her. You remember her, right? From her visit to my video show and her Jazz MacDonald and That’s A Wrap?! In case you never got to see those, I’m posting them below. Be sure and grab her GRAMMY award wining album All The Sounds when you get a moment!
Enjoy all the videos!! I’m sending you lots of love and hoe you have wonderful Valentine’s Day!
JAZZ MACDONALD WITH LUCY KALANTARI & DARIUS
THAT’S A WRAP WITH LUCY KALANTARI