HAPPY, MERRY EVERYTHING TO YOU!
It is December 20th, 2022 and we are in the flurry of holiday activity! Shopping & wrapping gifts, decorating, making things, giving gifts, school parties, recitals and concerts – Oh my!
It’s a really fun time!
Piper’s got her last day of school today before break. They were supposed to do some sledding with some cardboard sleds they made in STEM class, followed by hot chocolate together afterwards. However it’s -4 degrees right now with a “feels like” of -20! So instead – they’re having pajama day, a movie and that yummy hot cocoa and snacks!
I hope you’re having some cozy fun today too!
At my house, we celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas – and that’s keeping this Mommy VERY busy! No new video today, but I do have TWO HOLIDAY SONG VIDEO PLAYLISTS for you today!
A Hanukkah song playlist and a Christmas Song playlist.
The full playlist of videos is available by just clicking play below. It looks like it’s just one video – but you’ll get one after another of the following:
Hanukkah Songs for Preschool – Playlist
1. I’m A Little Latke
2. Spinning – Joanie Leeds & Miss Nina
3. Who Fought Antiochus
4. Dreidel Song
5. 8 Little Candles
6. Twinkle Twinkle Hanukkah Lights
7. Chanukah O Chanukah
8. This Little Light of Mine
Click play to start the Hanukkah fun or scroll down below this video for the Preschool Christmas Song Video Playlist.
And here is
Preschool Christmas Songs – Playlist:
1. Jingle Bells with Miss Nina, Piper & Mara Jade
2. Up On The Housetop
3. Hot Chocolate
4. O Christmas Tree
5. Jingle Bells Bop
6. Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star
7. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
8. Gingerbread Men rhyme
9. Holiday Parade (Christmas, Hanukkah & Kwanza Song)
10. 12 Days Of Christmas
11. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
12. This Little Light of Mine
13. Silver Bells with Suzi Shelton
14. Deck The Halls
15. That’s A Wrap with Lucy Kalantari (and tap dancing!)
So there you have lots of non-stop holiday fun!
Whatever you celebrate I wish a fantastic, fun and restful holiday!
And i will see you in your inbox and/or on the blog next Tuesday!