Miss Nina Weekly Class Visits
Miss Nina’s Music & Movement Weekly Class Visits
A weekly Music & Movement Class for your Preschool or Early Childhood Center
Featuring Miss Nina
Perfect for Preschool
New & Fresh
NOT JUST A MUSIC CLASS!
Rather, Miss Nina has designed her original program to use music & movement to explore and teach about seasonal themes, early childhood concepts and encourage pre-reading & literacy skills! We sing, dance, move, groove, rap, rock & read! Research has proven that adding music and movement to learning improves brain development and retention of new information!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Miss Nina’s songs, music, and activities in her shows are designed to support early childhood learning. Her original Rap, Rock & Read curriculum employs songs and lesson plans that include:
- Numbers & Counting
- Books & Reading
- Fine & Gross Motor Skills
- Body Control
- Direction Following
- Independent Movement & Self Expression
- and more!
(20-25 minute classroom visit schedule)
- Hello Song & Intro to Theme and Concepts of the Week
- Sing-Along Songs (finger plays, small movement songs & rhymes)
- Gross Motor Movement (marching, jumping, dancing songs)
- Introduction of Prop or Instrument of the week
- Theme related activities & songs with instrument/prop (Such as scarves, drums, shakers rhythm sticks, rainbow rings, etc.)
- Book Song(s) (Children’s Books put to original music by Miss Nina)
- Lullaby/wind-down song
- Goodbye song
**Option to substitute Bubbles and/or parachute time with other planned activities
MISS NINA BOOK SONGS
Llama Llama Red Pajama by Anna Dewdney
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See by Bill Martin & Eric carle
Goodnight Moon by Margarent Wise Brown
How do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight by Jane Yolen
Subway by Anastasia Suen
Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
This Jazz Man by Karen Ehrhardt
Beanstalk Blues based on Jack & the Beanstalk
More to come!
WANT YOUR SCHOOL TO BE IN ON THE FUN?Email for rates/availability or with any questions you may have! And yes, there's and option for weekly visits. This interactive show well get kids waving, clapping, dancing, and singing along; book your school now!
What Others Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our past program participants do the talking!